2019 NASA Championships Presented by Toyo Tires
September 18 – 22, 2019 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
Continuing the trend of moving its National Championships to a new track each year, the National Auto Sport Association is excited to announce that the 2019 NASA Championships Presented by Toyo Tires will continue as a singular event set to take place at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington, Ohio.
The 14th annual NASA Championships will take place at the track where it all began, where NASA held its inaugural championships back in 2006. Mid-Ohio is a track renowned among drivers for its nuance, its ever-changing weather and for Midwestern hospitality.
2019 Racing requirements:
- Five points paying races (or competing at three weekends)
- Up to two TT points days count toward two of the five races
- Enduro of any length three hours and more counts as two races
- Any registered team member planning to compete must complete the qualifications individually
2019 Time Trial requirements:
- Four TT points days
- Racers who want to also compete in TT must meet the racing requirements plus the TT requirements. If utilizing two TT points days to qualify for racing requirements only an additional two TT points days are required to meet the TT requirements.
Tuesday-Gates are closed. Please do not arrive on Tuesday.
Wednesday– 8 am gates open. Staging will be done in an upper grass paddock. Registration opens at Noon for welcome package pick up. Priority access entry opens at 3 pm. General entry opens at 5 pm. Registration closes at 9 pm. Gate is open 24 hours.
Thursday-Test and Tune Day (Race and TT). Registration opens at 7:30 am closes at 9 pm. Gate is open 24 hours.
Friday– Racing Class Competition Day. Tech and Dynos will open. Registration opens at 7:30 am then moves to Driver info at noon. Gates open 24 hours.
Saturday– Racing and TT Class Competition Day. Driver info open at 7:30 am. Gates open 24 hours.
Sunday-Racing and TT Class Competition Day. Driver info open at 7:30 am. ALL COMPETITORS MUST BE OUT BY 10 PM.
Monday-No on-track activities. All participants and competitors must be out the gate by 10 pm SUNDAY NIGHT to avoid $100/hour fine.
A detailed schedule will be posted in the coming months.